I want to... » ENROLL/ REGISTER


Sonia Cantu
Email Ms. Cantu



Welcome to Centennial’s Registrar’s Office.  We are currently in the process of updating all our forms and hope to have them all online soon.  In the meantime, please visit us at school to pickup all the forms necessary to register your student.


If you need a transcript, click here.


The following items are required to register your student at Centennial:

  • Address verification (Mandatory).  Any of the following are acceptable provided they show the name of the legal guardian with address:
    • Recent PG&E bill
    • Home telephone bill (not cell phone)
    • Water or gas bill
  • Immunization records (Mandatory)
    • Immunizationsmust include the Tdap (whooping cough) vaccine
  • Last report card  (Incoming 9th grade)
  • Transfer / Withdrawal grades and transcript.
    • If you are coming to Centennial from another high school within the Kern High School District, you must have transfer grades.
    • If you are arriving from a high school outside the KHSD, you must provide your transcript as well as transfer grades for classes in progress.

A parent or legal guardian must be present with the student in order to register the student at Centennial.