Welcome back G-Hawks!!
Athletics: Times for the Football scrimmage vs Ridgeview this Friday have been changed. Frosh Soph and JV will play @ 7:00pm, Varsity will play @ 8:15pm. See you there!
From the Career Center:
- Seniors: The next testing date for the SAT is October 5th. Deadline to register without a late charge is Sept. 6th. Go to www.collegeboard.org to register.
- NOR is now hiring coaches for Flag Football & Volleyball for 3rd - 8th grade boys and girls. Individuals 16 and older with reliable transportation will be paid $12.50 per hour. Flyers and more information is available in the career center.
- The 20th Annual Kern County College Night will be held September 9th, 5:00-8:00 pm at the Rabobank Convention Center. Parents and students can browse booths representing colleges, universities, technical and trade programs. Information sessions beginning at 5:15 pm will cover topics including: Financial Aid, Public Colleges, Scholarships and more. Admission is free, no reservation required. Flyers are available in the career center.
- The Jr. Volunteer Program at Adventist Health is now accepting applications for the Winter/Spring session. To become a volunteer you must be at least 15 yrs. of age and have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Applications are available in the career center, the application deadline is Friday, Sept. 20th.
- All students be sure to renew your Work Permit. Permits issued in the summer expired on 8-19-19. Ms. Hayes will be in the career center from 7:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.