Week of May 15, 2017
Weekly Lunch Menu
||Lunch Daily Special
||Choice of breakfast sandwich
||Choice of Spicy Chicken Sandwich, pepperoni pizza or bean and cheese burrito
||Choice of Ham and Egg breakfast sandwich or mini donuts
||Choice of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito
||Choice of sausage biscuit, or fruit parfait.
||Choice of Food Sale Day-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito
||Choice of mini donuts or egg, ham and potato breakfast
||Choice of Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito
||Choice of Cinnamon roll or yogurt with cinnamon toast crisps
||Choice of Beef and Bean Nacho Salad
|Click here for more information about Cafeteria menus, options, nutritional information and pricing.
- Finance is CASH only for the rest of the year!
- If you've purchased a yearbook, but haven't picked it up, see Mrs. Fidler in room 1201 before school, at lunch, after school or between classes.
- Please turn in uniforms to Donny before graduation or you will not receive your diploma or be able to attend graduation.
- All athletes must have a physical packet turned in to the athletic office before participating in any sports or they can NOT participate! Physical packets must be resubmitted every academic year and are good for only that academic year. Physicals for Fall Sports must be submitted before June 5th.
- Still need your Cap and Gown? If you bought them please check in the activities office first otherwise you need to go to Herff Jones
- Senior Breakfast and Hypnotist Show is tomorrow starting at 8:30a
- Grad Night is the 30th buses will leave at 12:30.
- Baccalaureate is the 31st in the PAC 7pm
- Graduation practice is mandatory! June 1st at the Stadium 7:45am
- ATTENTION SENIORS If you are an Eagle Scout and wish to be acknowledged during the Baccalaureate Ceremony for the graduates on Wednesday evening May 31st please stop by 1605 and talk to Mrs. Farris
FROM THE CAREER CENTER
Have a wonderful summer!
The career center is open to students before school, during 1st thru 5th periods, and is located in the main office by the counseling offices.