Weekly Lunch Menu
|Day||Breakfast||Lunch Daily Special|
|Monday||Choice of Egg and Chorizo Burrito or Muffins||Choice of Spicy Chicken Strips and Fries|
|Tuesday||Choice of Ham and Egg breakfast sandwich or mini donuts||Choice of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Wednesday||Choice of sausage biscuit, or fruit parfait.||Choice of Food Sale Day-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Thursday||Choice of mini donuts or egg, ham and potato breakfast||Choice of Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Friday||Choice of Cinnamon roll or yogurt with cinnamon toast crisps||Choice of Beef and Bean Nacho Salad|
- Click here for more information about Cafeteria menus, options, nutritional information and pricing.
- Do you have your athletic packet in? All athletes must have a physical packet turned in to the athletic office before participating in any sports or they can NOT participate! Physical packets must be resubmitted every academic year.
- KHSD All Star game is this Wednesday!
- Make sure you sign up for Powderpuff! Pick up forms in the activities office and pay with Finance today! Today by lunch is the Last day to pay!
- Airband Thur and Friday in the PAC. $10! Doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 7pm
- C2HS Link leaders meeting at lunch tomorrow
- ASB meeting tomorrow during 6th per
- All girls signed up for Powderpuff….meeting Wednesday at lunch in the PAC
- New ASB Election Meeting next Tuesday 3/28 at lunch in the PAC
- Are you interested in joining the mock trial team? The team is holding a scrimmage on Monday, March 20th in the library at 6 pm. Come check out the mock trial team in action!
From the Career Center:
- Reminder: Loyd’s Aviation Paper Airplane Scholarship Contest is taking place on April 8th. This is a paper airplane building competition open to senior STEM, and/or Aviation students. Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded. The airplane that flies the farthest and the airplane that is airborne the longest will be the winners. Applications must be submitted to Loyd’s Aviation by Friday, March 24th. Due date extended!
- A Rep. from Cal Baptist University will be presenting in the career center 4th period on March 22nd. Sign up if interested.
- Attention BC Bound Seniors: The Bakersfield Transfer Promise is a commitment to help students complete their Associate Degree for transfer within two instructional years. Upon successful completion of The Promise and AA/AS Degree, students will be guaranteed junior standing admission at one of the 23 campuses of the CSU system. Applications will be accepted online till March 31st, in your InsideBC portal on the BC website. Flyers are available in the career center.
- Seniors: The Woman’s Club of Bakersfield Scholarship should be turned in to Ms. Hayes this week, due date is this Friday, March 24th by 11:00 am.
- Attention BC Bound Seniors: If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, you have the opportunity to participate in the Bakersfield College President’s Scholars program. This prestigious program was established to encourage high-performing high school graduates to continue their outstanding achievements at BC. Check with Ms. Hayes for more information.
- Interested in becoming a lifeguard or swim instructor? The City of Bakersfield Recreation & Parks 2017 Lifeguard Academy is coming up. Course fees are waived and only a $35 fee for the American Red Cross certification will apply. Flyers are available in the career center with more information.
- Interested in becoming a NOR lifeguard? Classes are beginning soon for lifeguard certification and water safety instructor certification. Flyers are available in the career center.
- The Scholarship of the Week is: The Omni Family Health Scholarship Applicant should have an interest in the health care profession. A cumulative 3.5 GPA or high is required. Up to 10 awards of $1,000 will be distributed. For additional information stop by the career center. Deadline is 03/31/17.
- The career center is open to students before school, during 1st thru 5th periods, and is located in the main office by the counseling offices.
From the Dean’s Office: