Weekly Lunch Menu
|Day||Breakfast||Lunch Daily Special|
|Monday||Choice of Egg and Chorizo Burrito or Muffins||Choice of Spicy Chicken Strips and Fries|
|Tuesday||Choice of Ham and Egg breakfast sandwich or mini donuts||Choice of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Wednesday||Choice of sausage biscuit, or fruit parfait.||Choice of Food Sale Day-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Thursday||Choice of mini donuts or egg, ham and potato breakfast||Choice of Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Friday||Choice of Cinnamon roll or yogurt with cinnamon toast crisps||Choice of Beef and Bean Nacho Salad|
- Click here for more information about Cafeteria menus, options, nutritional information and pricing.
- AP Students. Pay for AP exams now in the finance office. Exams cost $93 or $20 if you qualify for financial assistance (see April in counseling office for application). Payment deadline is March 17.
- Do you have your athletic packet in? All athletes must have a physical packet turned in to the athletic office before participating in any sports or they can NOT participate! Physical packets must be resubmitted every academic year.
- Boys Basketball vs Garces tonight V-6:30
- Boys Soccer vs Garces V-6 JV-4:30
- FS and JV Basketball Girls, your bus will be leaving at 2 and there is no early release
- JV girls soccer bus will also be leaving at 2 and there is no early release
- Blood Drive committee and AL students, awesome job on the blood drive yesterday! We had 109 students donate!
- Don’t miss the Talent Show next THUR! Join our Judges and vote for your fav. acts. Show costs $7 at the door but on sale now for $5 at finance office. Our contestants are counting on you being there
- All club pictures will be taken at lunch during the week of Jan. 30-Feb. 3. Contact Ms. Fidler in room 1201 for information on your club’s picture date and location.
- Beginning Monday, February 6th, volleyball club will meet in the gym at lunch on Mondays instead of Tuesdays.
From the Career Center:
- Attention Senior Students: The March 2nd deadline for your FAFSA is fast approaching. Come up to the career center to get your FAFSA started.
- FAFSA SUPER SATURDAYS Youth 2 Leaders Foundation invites you to come to a free workshop to complete your FAFSA or Dream Act Application. Saturday, February 4th from 10:00am – 2:00pm at the Rathun Branch Library. Flyers are available in the career center.
- Attention Bakersfield College Bound Seniors: The New Student Workshop will be held in the library Feb. 6th, periods 1-4. This workshop is for seniors who have already completed the application, orientation and assessment here at Centennial. For more information check with Ms. Hayes in the career center.
- CSUB is having a Open House for their STEM programs. Meet faculty, current students, tour research laboratories, learn about financial aid, scholarships, and campus life. Thursday, Feb. 9th from 5:30-8:30pm. Registration is required. Flyers are available in the career center.
- Attention Seniors: The Kern County Lincoln Day Scholarship Essay Contest is here! The challenge of the contest is to pick a current issue that has either local or national impact and explain how Lincoln would currently deal with the issue. Applications are available in the career center.
- Interested in becoming a NOR lifeguard? Classes are beginning soon for lifeguard certification and water safety instructor certification. Flyers are available in the career center.
- The Scholarship of the Week is: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Book Scholarship. This scholarship is available to all eligible African-American students to help supplement higher education pursuits. To be eligible, the applicant must live in Kern County, be enrolled as a senior in a Kern County high school; plan to attend a university, community college, vocational school, or military program. For additional information and an application stop by the career center. Deadline is 03/13/17.
- The career center is open to students before school, during 1st thru 5th periods, and is located in the main office by the counseling offices.
From the Dean’s Office: