Weekly Lunch Menu
|Day||Breakfast||Lunch Daily Special|
|Monday||No School||No School|
|Tuesday||Choice of Ham and Egg breakfast sandwich or mini donuts||Choice of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Wednesday||Choice of sausage biscuit, or fruit parfait.||Choice of Food Sale Day-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Thursday||Choice of mini donuts or egg, ham and potato breakfast||Choice of Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Friday||Staff Inservice, No School for Students||Staff Inservice|
- Click here for more information about Cafeteria menus, options, nutritional information and pricing.
- Just a reminder there is school for everyone January 27th! There will be no school for students on the 20th as there is a staff inservice.
- Do you have your athletic packet in? All athletes must have a physical packet turned in to the athletic office before participating in any sports or they can NOT participate! Physical packets must be resubmitted every academic year.
- Swim Practice bus will leave at 3pm. There will be no bus for practice tomorrow.
- FS and JV girls’ Basketball bus will depart at 2:45
- JV girls’ soccer bus will depart at 2:45
- Boys basketball vs BHS FS-4, JV-5:15 and V-6:30
- Boys soccer vs BHS JV-4:30 and V-6
- Boys tennis begins Monday at 3:00 on tennis courts. Bring your racket and be ready to play. Freshmen and sophomores, if you would like to learn a new sport and have fun, come try out for the team.
- Formal tickets are on sale before school, during lunch and after school for $50. Prices will go up next week!
- Blood Drive is Feb 1st
- Get your Stuff the Stadium shirt order form in the activities office. They are due the 25th to finance.
- INTERACT-Mandatory First Meeting of the Year, today in the PAC – lunch served! Special guests with JJ’s Legacy – Let’s Go Let’s Grow,sponsor a new member! Be There! Be Counted!
From the Career Center:
- Attention Senior Students: The March 2nd deadline for your FAFSA is fast approaching. Come up to the career center to get your FAFSA started. There are also two Cash for College FAFSA Super Saturday Workshops coming up. Pick up a flyer in the career center for the time and dates.
- CSUB Bound Seniors: There will be a Fall 2017/2018 applicant information session in the PAC, 4th period on Wednesday. A CSUB counselor will be informing students about necessary test dates and being Cal State ready. A pizza reception will follow the presentation.
- Attention Students 16-18 yrs. old: Starbucks along with Community Action Partnership of Kern are holding an orientation for a Starbucks Prep Work Program. Students will receive 20 hrs. of work preparation that includes: resume development, job search strategies, job applications, interview skills and more. Flyers are available in the career center.
- CSUB is having a Open House for their STEM programs. Meet faculty, current students, tour research laboratories, learn about financial aid, scholarships, and campus life. Thursday, Feb. 9th from 5:30-8:30pm. Registration is required. Flyers are available in the career center.
- The Scholarship of the Week is: The Woman’s Club of Bakersfield. A 3.0 or higher GPA is required along with community and volunteer service, two letters of recommendation and applicant must be a citizen of the United States. Scholarship awards are $1,000.00. For additional information and an application stop by the career center. Deadline is 03/24/17.
- The career center is open to students before school, during 1st thru 5th periods, and is located in the main office by the counseling offices.
From the Dean’s Office: