Weekly Lunch Menu
|Day||Breakfast||Lunch Daily Special|
|Monday||Choice of Egg and Chorizo Burrito or Muffins||Choice of Spicy Chicken Strips and Fries|
|Tuesday||Choice of Ham and Egg breakfast sandwich or mini donuts||Choice of Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Wednesday||Choice of sausage biscuit, or fruit parfait.||Choice of Food Sale Day-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Thursday||Choice of mini donuts or egg, ham and potato breakfast||Choice of Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl-BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger-Spicy Chicken Sandwich-pepperoni or cheese pizza-Bean and Cheese Burrito|
|Friday||Choice of Cinnamon roll or yogurt with cinnamon toast crisps||Choice of Beef and Bean Nacho Salad|
- Click here for more information about Cafeteria menus, options, nutritional information and pricing.
- Congrats to Lenora for winning the staff guessing game!
- Please renew or return overdue library books. Overdue fees will be assessed beginning Monday, January 30. Take the time to avoid a fine, and renew or return books this week.
- AP Students. Pay for AP exams now in the finance office. Exams cost $93 or $20 if you qualify for financial assistance (see April in counseling office for application). Payment deadline is March 17.
- Do you have your athletic packet in? All athletes must have a physical packet turned in to the athletic office before participating in any sports or they can NOT participate! Physical packets must be resubmitted every academic year.
- Swim Practice bus will leave at 3pm Monday through Friday from the bus loading zone
- Congrats on the 3-2 victory for Varsity Boys soccer over Frontier! We are now 5-0 first place in SWYL
- Congrats to all Boys Basketball on their victory over Frontier
- Boys Basketball tomorrow vs Liberty V-12:30, JV-11:15 FS-10
- Girls Soccer vs Liberty tomorrow V-12 and JV-10:30
- Formal tickets are on sale before school, during lunch and after school for $55
- Blood Drive is Feb 1st and your paperwork can be turned into the activities office
- Virtual Business is having a Yard Sale here at Centennial on Saturday the 28th from 7:30-10:30! This will help them with costs for nationals in New York! Please come out and support.
- Club Week is coming. All club pictures will be taken at lunch during the week of Jan. 30-Feb. 3. Contact Ms. Fidler in room 1201 for information on your club’s picture date and location.
From the Career Center:
- Attention Senior Students: The March 2nd deadline for your FAFSA is fast approaching. Come up to the career center to get your FAFSA started.
- CSUB Bound Seniors: There will be a Fall 2017/2018 applicant information session in the PAC, 4th period on Wednesday. A CSUB counselor will be informing students about necessary test dates and being Cal State ready. A pizza reception will follow the presentation.
- FAFSA SUPER SATURDAYS Youth 2 Leaders Foundation invites you to come to one of our free workshops to complete your FAFSA or Dream Act Application. Saturday, February 4th from 8:00am – 10:00am at the Rathun Branch Library. Flyers are available in the career center.
- CSUB is having a Open House for their STEM programs. Meet faculty, current students, tour research laboratories, learn about financial aid, scholarships, and campus life. Thursday, Feb. 9th from 5:30-8:30pm. Registration is required. Flyers are available in the career center.
- Interested in becoming a NOR lifeguard? Classes are beginning soon for lifeguard certification and water safety instructor certification. Flyers are available in the career center.
- The Scholarship of the Week is: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Book Scholarship. This scholarship is available to all eligible African-American students to help supplement higher education pursuits. To be eligible, the applicant must live in Kern County, be enrolled as a senior in a Kern County high school; plan to attend a university, community college, vocational school, or military program. For additional information and an application stop by the career center. Deadline is 03/13/17.
- The career center is open to students before school, during 1st thru 5th periods, and is located in the main office by the counseling offices.
From the Dean’s Office: