Soaring Scholars - Scholarship info
Career Center Hours
7:00 AM – 12:30 PM
“No matter where your wings take you, you will always be a GOLDEN HAWK!” CHS wants to recognize our students for their hard work, dedication, and achievements. To do so, we ask that you inform us when you receive an award or scholarship of any kind. Please stop by the Career Center and keep Ms. Hayes informed.
ACT/SAT School Code: 050209
Deadlines and Scholarship Amounts Vary. Pick up applications and information in the Career Center.
- CAEOP CA Assoc. of Educational Office Professionals This scholarship will assist business education students who wish to continue higher education and purse a career in business administration or education. Applicant must have maintained a GPA of 2.0 or better in high school. The scholarship is valued at $1,000. Deadline is 12/12/17.
- Association of California School Administrators To qualify for this scholarship at least one of the parents of the applying student must be an ACSA member. A completed application, transcript and letters of recommendation are required. Deadline is 02/10/17.
- California Association of Wine Grape Growers Foundation Students must have a parent or guardian employed by a CA vineyard during the 2016/2017 wine grape growing season to apply. Be graduating and planning to attend a University of CA, CSU or a CA community college. Deadline is 03/24/17 Postmarked.
- California Table Grape Field Worker Scholarship This scholarship is open to children of table grape field workers only. Up to three $20,000 four-year scholarships and three $3,500 two-year scholarships are available to 2017 graduating seniors. In order to be eligible, students must plan to attend school in California. Preference will be given to those expressing a commitment to a future in agriculture and/or a career in the table grape industry. Deadline is 01/23/17.
- E.M. Tharp Inc./ World Ag Expo Scholarship “We Believe in Growing Scholarship” Student must be planning on attending a 4-year university with future educational and vocational career goals related to agriculture. Applicant must reside in Madera, Fresno, Tulare, Kings or Kern counties. Deadline is 01/20/17.
- The Fred Pierucci Scholarship for Architecture and Planning To qualify you must be a graduating senior from CHS who intends to attend college in the Fall 2017 and who demonstrates an interest in studying architecture, planning, or a related field. The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage early awareness of graduate level education and to promote careers in the built environment that improve the lives of people and communities through policy and design. To apply, please submit a personal statement (maximum 500 words) and one letter of recommendation to Ms. Hayes in the Career Center. Deadline is 03/31/17.
Scholarship Websites 2016-2017